Evening High School
Students who are not currently enrolled in a regular daytime high school program may obtain a high school diploma by attending evening classes at Maine South High School.
• Smaller class sizes allow for more individualized instruction
• Held two times each week from 5:45 to 9:45 p.m., on Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays
• Taught at Maine South High School
• Resident of Evanston, Maine, Northfield, or Niles Township
• 17 years of age or older; call a counselor for further information.
• Not presently enrolled in a regular daytime high school program
• Evanston, Maine and Niles residents: Apply to your high school principal for special permission to enroll. Glenbrook residents (District 225) must apply to Frank Santa, Principal of Glenbrook Evening High School at 847.486.4465
Bring a transcript of your high school credits to:
Evening High School Coordinator
Alliance for Lifelong Learning
Maine South High School,
1111 Dee Road, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Call the Evening High School office at Maine South at 847-825-7719 from 6 to 9 pm, Monday through Thursday, to set up an appointment (beginning the second week of August). During daytime hours, call Tim Pappageorge at Maine West 847-827-6176 (ext. 5739) or the Adult Education Department at 847-635-1426.
Cost: Classes are $12 each (books available on free loan).
Oakton Community College is committed to equal access to educational opportunities for students with disabilities. To request disability accommodations, contact Teresa O’Sullivan at 847.635.1759.