Oakton's Testing Center provides testing services to support incoming and current Oakton students, as well as members of the community.
Types of Exams
- Reading, Math or Writing Placement tests for incoming students
- Pre-admission testing for Oakton's Nursing Program
- Tests for students taking Oakton classes
- Various certification testing
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) testing
Students who currently receive or intend to receive accommodations to complete a test should contact the Access and Disability Resource Center at 847.635.1759 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to testing.